dashboard
cbox quiet? try our discord
direct cbox link
left me
speechless
welcome to
avalon
gone inactive? post in character reactivation by the 14th
it's june! sun and summer have arrived in avalon!

Add Reply
New Poll

the pirate club, jackelle / bunny
911 operator25
avalon police departmentshe/her
goes by elle
sort of kinda seeing rafa ramires
2608 posts
looks like emma watson
ENFP-A
played by
andie pandie
GMT-6she/her27
pm / aim / discordmature status: YES, IF USEFUL FOR THE PLOT
Edgewood Avenue residences
With each appointment, Noelle grew more and more impatient. She couldn't wait to be over with the whole ordeal, go back to her usual life without physiotherapy or crutches or anything else but shoes. Yet, every appointment she got a simpathetic smile from her doctor and the same words that annoyed her so much: "only a little bit more, Noelle". Her mother drove her to the hospital, perhaps a little too early for yet another appointment. The brunette took her time to walk through the hospital and make her way to the waiting room, and much to her amusement, she found a familiar face already waiting there.

"So you came to get a hook?" she smiled, sitting on the empty chair besides Rafa's annoying friend. "Glad to see you ended up joining the "fuck your body" club" she couldn't really help it, Jack had always been one of those people she liked to pester and bother as much as possible. Maybe it was his face. "So... did you fap too hard?"

tag: jack /bunny (jackelle?)
carpenter23
the cbche/his/him
goes by jack
single n/a
1386 posts
looks like kj apa
--
played by
bunny
+10she/her30
pmmature status: yes
azalea avenue sunny side estate
Jackson hated doctors appointments. Though they were a necessary evil if he wanted to get his hand back in working order. It was driving him absolutely crazy not being able to go to work. He hated just sitting at home not being able to do anything. Having to rely on people to help him with the simplest of things. He felt so useless and pathetic. It was driving him nuts. He didn't want to tell Soph to stop helping him because he knew she'd be offended by it. She was just trying to help him out. He just wasn't used to it because he'd always been so stubborn and liked to do things on his own. He didn't want to offend her when he knew she was just being sweet and helpful and he really did actually appreciate it, so he didn't want to seem like it was annoying him. He just liked doing things himself so he was mad at himself that he couldn't at the moment. Though he'd gotten himself here on his own because Soph was at work, so he was proud of himself for that. Happy even.

At least he was until he saw Noelle. Sucking in a deep breath and taking the only seat he could find. Sadly it was next to her. ”Satan.” He said with a nod of his head in greeting to her as he sat beside her. ”You need to learn to climb trees safer.” He said glancing at her busted up leg. He'd heard the story. Maybe not all of it, but enough to judge the fuck out of her and her stalker ass. Arching an eyebrow at her comment and shrugging his shoulders. ”Go hard or go home, right!”
tag: elle / panda (jackelle!)
911 operator25
goes by elle
2608 posts
looks like emma watson
ENFP-A
played by
andie pandie
GMT-6she/her27
"I prefer Elle, Satan is too formal" she corrected him with a fake polite smile. Noelle was actually kind of happy Jack was hurt, it was the least he deserved for being such an ass. But she had to keep in mind that wishing misfortune on Rafa's friends would not help her cause at all. Being honest, the brunette knew she would be evn better if she got Jackson on her side, but she also knew that was virtually impossible.

"Whatever gossip you heard was wrong, I didn't climb any tree" she looked at him, examining his clothes, hair, but most importantly, his face. He had an idiot face, a douchebag expression that made her feel an urge to punch him right in the nose. "You obviously didn't go hard enough, you're still alive" the last word came out with a hint of disdain, he had never hidden how much he disliked her, why would she do that for him? "So.... how's celibacy going? Or have you tried switching hands for the time being?"

carpenter23
the cbche/his/him
goes by jack
single n/a
1386 posts
looks like kj apa
--
played by
bunny
+10she/her30
pmmature status: yes
azalea avenue sunny side estate
Nodding as he looked at her, tilting his head to the side as she seemingly corrected him and told her that she preferred Elle rather than Satan. ”Well, if it's all the same I'd prefer to stick to the formal. So, Satan is fine.” She said as he dropped himself into the chair beside her. Wishing that he didn't have to sit next to her. She was the last person he wanted to be next to. Unable to stop the chuckle as she said she'd been climbing a tree. ”Well when the tree is outside a bedroom window there's no way not to think it's stalking.” Eyes dropping to the floor for a second. ”Raf told me, sounds like stalking to me.” Refusing to believe that she hadn't just been climbing a tree. He knew that the window had been outside his best friend's bedroom window, so the fact that Elle had fallen from the tree made him believe she'd been stalking his best friend. He didn't trust her in the slightest. ”What is the obsession you have with me and my dick, Elle.” And back to “informal”. Arching an eyebrow as she'd just questioned him about switching hands. ”You've got an unhealthy obsession with male masturbation, you know that!”
tag: elle / panda (jackelle!)
911 operator25
goes by elle
2608 posts
looks like emma watson
ENFP-A
played by
andie pandie
GMT-6she/her27
"So educated of you" if sarcasm was visible, Noelle would be engulfed in a thick cloud of it. The brunette couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as he continued insisting she had been stalking Rafa. "I don't know what tree you're talking about" of course, Noelle wasn't going to go into details with him. He didn't care anyways, all he wanted was to enjoy her misery and she refused to give him that. "Whatever, Jack, whatever"

Noelle shrugged innocently, even smiling a little bit as she did "What can I say? I really love dicks, especially a particular one belonging to a certain brazilian" honestly, she was enjoying pestering Jack. She didn't know hm much, but she was sure he was catholic and quite prude, and of course, she knew he had a particular dislike (hate?) for her. "Are we losing the formality now? How rude" not that she cared how he called her, but it was fun to tease him. "it's called sex ed, Jackie, you should look it up before you break your other girlfriend"

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll