left me
speechless

enjoy your time in avalon,

welcome to left me speechless! we're a five year old writing community whose characters all live and breathe in a fictional small town called avalon, connecticut. take a look around at our shipper app, browse our wanted ads, and say hello in the cbox. and when you register, be sure to do so 'first last' in all lowercase letters!
it's getting to be winter in
avalon, connecticut
and everyone is bundling up
scroll to bottom
valentine's day!

Add Reply.
New Topic.
New Poll.

houston, we have a problem!
24 she secretary secretary for the wellness center
rhi
isfp
no one
sagittarius
selena gomez
ashleigh
she central mature status: yes carrier pigeons
THIS POST WAS MADE Feb 7 2018, 08:19 AM
absence
makes the heart grow fonder
name ashleigh.
characters aurora kyle, elizabeth clarke, mackenzie maitland, natalie hastings, rhiannon daltroy, and valentina castellano.

date leaving saturday, feb. 10th.
date returning monday, feb. 19th.
partial, full, or hiatus? fullish? mostly full?

reason so sunday the 11th through wednesday the 14th i will be in houston for a work conference thing. sunday and tuesday are gonna be 4 hour classes, but after the class on tuesday i have to take an exam to, *hopefully* get my court clerk level 1 certification, monday will be a full 8 hour thing. i'll likely have wifi at the hotel bc lolol what hotel doesn't these days??? and i might take my laptop with me, i haven't decided yet. my tablet too? or at least one or the other. we'll see. either way, my nights *might* be free, depending on what i end up doing for dinner and such. i'll be back home sometime wednesday, and will need to get settled back into a normal sleep schedule. and normal for me is needing to be awake at nights since my work schedule is overnights and whatnot. the rest is mostly partial though, because i'll be home with access to the net and my laptop. sunday the 18th, though, would've been my dad's 56th birthday. i lost him almost 11 years ago and he and i were extremely close, so as you can imagine, that day is gonna be super hard for me. i probably won't be online much, if at all, on sunday. by monday though, i should be 100% back in full swing!!

ps: all my ac stuff is done so i should be good on that front. <3
contact carrier pigeons. pm. or discord. whatever. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/speechless/lmsemojis/laughcry.svg

28 he/him video game developer video game developer @ epic games (nyc)
simon
the virtuoso (istp)
none
capricorn
dylan obrien
kel
she/her est mature status: yes pm/discord/aim
THIS POST WAS MADE Feb 9 2018, 12:09 AM
have fun in houston!!!!!
33 he/his assistant sous chef pierres french restaurant
tobias
istj-a (the logistician)
ana-maria rush
virgo-
françois arnaud
kate
she/her gmt +10 mature status: if it serves a plot purpose pm for discord
THIS POST WAS MADE Feb 9 2018, 12:57 AM
NEVER return
24 she bartender / dancer electric glitter
kenzie
esfp
james maitland
scorpio
kendall jenner
ashleigh
THIS POST WAS MADE Feb 11 2018, 09:29 PM
@Kel, i plan to!!

@Kate, i am returning just for you, boo. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/speechless/lmsemojis/kissheart.svg http://files.jcink.net/uploads/speechless/lmsemojis/cuterkiss.svg http://files.jcink.net/uploads/speechless/lmsemojis/cuter.svg
31 she chef/reality star the sweetest things
nattie
infp
jonathan moore
capricorn
sophia bush
ashleigh
THIS POST WAS MADE Feb 19 2018, 07:20 PM
kate got her wish. i am gonna extend this through saturday.

work is killing me and my sleep schedule is totally fucked right now thanks to my training last week. the two days i would've normally had off this week i have to work, briefly (1 hour on thursday, 5 on wednesday) so yeah. i am just one tired ball of sass tbh.

by saturday though, i should *hopefully* be back to normal. kinda.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options.
Add Reply.
New Topic.
New Poll.