dashboard
cbox quiet? try our discord
direct cbox link
left me
speechless
welcome to
avalon
gone inactive? post in character reactivation by the 14th
it's june! sun and summer have arrived in avalon!

Closed
New Poll

'tis the season, tyzzie<33
web developer 29
freelance web developer & musicianhe/him
goes by ty
1534 posts
looks like nico tortorella
ENFP
played by
maggie
cstshe/herold
aim/pmmature status: sure, just ask first :)
pushing the stroller with one hand, tyler let his other arm rest around his wife’s shoulders in an affectionate embraced as they walked in the direction of the tree farm. it felt surreal to be picking out their christmas tree-- he couldn’t believe it was december already. time seemed to fly for him when he spent it with his wife and child. they were the light of his days. it was amazing (and a bit confusing) how fast time seemed to have passed since elizabeth and him had started dating or even since they’d gotten married or had matthias and yet how he felt they’d been in his life forever. tyler had a hard time remembering what life was like without the two of them and he’d only been with lizzie for two years and matthias was just over the four month mark. in the scale of things, neither two years or four months seemed like a long time, but it definitely felt like a lifetime to him. the best lifetime he could have ever dreamt of.

hugging her closer at the thought of a life without her, he placed a kiss on top of his wife’s head. ”so what are we looking for? what kind of tree?” he asked her, as they strolled past the entrance, only to be greeted by rows and rows of different types of trees. he could tell not all of them looked exactly the same, but he had no idea what kind of trees there were or what his wife wanted to get. the one thing he did know was that she always knew what she wanted and that this was probably not the exception to that. “what kind of tree do you want, bud?” he asked their four month old, who looked adorable in his many layers of clothing.

they are the cutest<33

@elizabeth devine
assistant district attorney28
avalon courthouseshe
goes by lizzie
happily married to tyler devine
1861 posts
looks like lucy hale
entj
played by
ashleigh
centralshe69
carrier pigeonsmature status: yes
hemming street townhomes
she had her phone in hand, trying to retreive the little notepad app on it that housed the dimensions she needed for festive tree finding. in natural elizabeth clarke habit, she'd measured and measured and measured. the height of the tree - exactly how tall it would ned to be in order to adaquately fit a star, or an angel, at it's top. she measured the width, the space that they'd designated in the house for it, it had to fit perfectly for proper decorating and gift giving purposes. of course, taking all of that into consideration, elizabeth wasn't used to having limits. she could remember christmases in her own childhood home that involved trees that were the width of exactly seven of her lined up side by side and likely at least four of her, if they were sitting on each other's shoulders to reach the top. but she had to remember that this wasn't her childhood home, this was her married home with her handsome husband and their wonderful little son. it wasn't nearly as big as her childhood home, which meant that she had to limit herself on what she'd get, which, of course, caused a sigh to fall from her pursed lips.

once they crossed the threshold to where all the trees were, tyler looked to his wife and asked if there was anything specific she was looking for, and all she could do was turn to him and pout. big and fat was no longer an option for them, and that made her quite sad, but she would figure it out. she had to. "maybe something over there?" she said, though it came out more as a question than a comment. she pointed to a row of trees that seemed quite medium-sized, though everything was giant in comparison to her tiny stature. "everything has to be perfect, ty. it's mat's first christmas and our second together... married... and i just... it has to be perfect, okay?" she added, once they found themselves in front of trees that were likely double toe size of her tiny frame. "big. i can tell. he just has those eyes that say he wants like a giant tree!" she nodded, looking from her son to her husband to her son again.

they are the cutest<33

@tyler devine
web developer 29
goes by ty
1534 posts
ENFP
played by
maggie
cstshe/herold
“you know you don’t have to pout, right? we’re going to end up getting whatever tree you want,” he stated, kissing her forehead as she led them through the maze of trees. he didn’t mean it in a bad way either. he was perfectly fine with whatever tree she wanted to get. he had no preference and even if he had had one, he would have probably been fine with the one she wanted. making elizabeth happy was one of his goals in life. he loved the way her eyes glimmered and her face brightened up when she was happy, and if he could be the one that caused that happiness, then he’d do whatever he could to do it.

sometimes, though, he felt as though he came in short. he knew she was used to a lifestyle that he couldn’t quite give her. he was getting there, now that he’d made that big career change and gained a few years of experience, but the clarkes came from a kind of money that you couldn’t just earn that easily. it broke his heart a little to think that sometimes he couldn’t give her exactly what she wanted. not that this caused insecurities or a rift between them. she never asked for more than he could give, and he knew that she loved him. that wasn’t the issue at all. he just wished he could do a bit more.

laughing, he shook his head at his wife’s words. “mhm, of course he wants something big.. he does take after you after all...” he teased her. he didn’t mind getting a big tree at all, in fact, he thought it’d be kind of cool. “what about this one? or is it too tall?” he wasn’t sure about the dimensions, lizzie had been the one to write all the numbers down (while he measured everything--- for obvious reasons), but it looked like it’d be a fit--even if a tight one. “and it will be perfect-- everything you do it, babe.”

sorry it took me so long to reply, i'm back now!!

avalon courthouseshe
goes by lizzie
1861 posts
looks like lucy hale
entj
played by
ashleigh
centralshe69
hemming street townhomes
she looked at him, lips still popping out a little, pouting for a bit longer than she probably should. she knew that she didn't need to do it, she knew that all she had to do was ask and tyler would do anything he could to make her the happiest she could ever be. but she also knew that pouting would get her a little more. not in the way of material things, that she didn't care about. she didn't need him to spoil her with material things, but she knew that the pout would get her what she wanted from him in the physical sense. him holding her, him kissing her, anything he could do to bring a smile to her beautiful face. "i know... but if i don't pout, how am i going to get you to kiss me the way that you do when i do pout?" she asked, giving him a little bit of a mischievious smile. she loved tyler and their son with all of her heart. her life was even more complete now, with the two of them in it, than it had ever been before. even with her job and her money and her family ties and their money. all she wanted was this. exactly what she had right in front of her. she wanted him. she wanted matt. she wanted their life. and she had it, and it was all thanks to the man who's arms she felt the absolute safest in.

they made their way through the maze that was the tree farm, looking from different option to different option. she wanted this to be a special christmas for them, not that last year's wasn't amazing. it was their first as mister and misses tyler devine and that was something that she cherished more than she ever knew that she could. but this year was something more. this year was matthias' first christmas, their first as a family, as parents, and she wanted to make sure it was something that they could both remember for the rest of their lives. something that she wanted them to be able to tell matt stories about when he got older.

"hey, he's not all me. he's got a lot of his father's spunk in him, too" she laughed, looking from their little baby, bundled nicely in the stroller to the man that she loved most in the world. "it's definitely tall but... but i think it's perfect" she said, before turning to look at tyler again. "how do you always manage to find the perfect... well... everything?" she asked, as she moved in to stand in front of him. "i love you, tyler devine, do you know that?" she leaned in to gently place a kiss against her husband's lips, still holding his hand gently in hers. "do you maybe wanna stop for some late dinner on the way home? warm up a little before we put him to bed?"

i'm sorry love, life has been poop for me lately. and it's destroying my muse.

@tyler devine
web developer 29
goes by ty
1534 posts
ENFP
played by
maggie
cstshe/herold
although elizabeth could come off as serious and as a stick in the mud a lot of the time, tyle knew her better than that. he knew that she was silly and ridiculous half the time, and he loved every second of it. he also felt extremely lucky to be one of the few fortunate people that knew her this one, that knew all the little bits of her personality that she didn’t always let anyone else see. he loved her so much for each and every one of those and being her husband was one of the most fulfilling feelings he’s ever had-- only overshadowed by being mattie’s dad.

laughing, he pulled her in for another one of those kisses she was referring to again, this time making it last longer. god, he loved this woman. he loved the way her lips met his, how soft they were again his own skin, how she seemed to take one last breath before every kiss, as if she wouldn’t be able to breathe ever again. there were so many things he loved about her that it was really impossible for him to count. “like that?” he asked, as he pulled away.

“hopefully he has my voice too,” he teased her, the grin on his face growing bigger anticipating her reaction. elizabeth clarke was many things, but she was not a great singer-- which was more than okay with him. that was the one thing he could hold over her head, because really, she was better at everything else. that said, he didn’t care if mattie turned out exactly like her.

tilting his head slightly to the side as he analyzed the tree’s height, he listened to what his wife had to say about it. she was the expert here and he was more than happy to do whatever she decided with this tree or any other. “well then, we have a winner. if my wife thinks it’s perfect, then it must be,” he spoke, winking her way. leaning into her as she kissed him, tyler really couldn’t remember a time where he was happier than this. he loved both her and their son so freaking much.

”that sounds good, my love,” he started saying, and then as he let go of her hand so he could go get someone to help them with the tree, he leaned closer and finished his previous thought in a quieter tone, “though i can also think of other ways to warm you up…” he knew lizzie had struggled with feeling sexy after she’d had mattie, which jane had assured him was normal, but he never wanted his wife to forget that he loved her and found her sexy no matter what.

omg babe don't ever worry!!
avalon courthouseshe
goes by lizzie
1861 posts
looks like lucy hale
entj
played by
ashleigh
centralshe69
hemming street townhomes
truth be told, everything that people said about elizabeth clarke was true. she was serious. she was a consummate professional. she was career-focused and driven. she was every bit her father's daughter and she knew that. she would never deny that. especially not her family, who probably knew her well. or at least better than most. but there was one person in her life, at least one person outside of her best friend carly, that knew her better than anyone else, and that was the person who's name she now carried.

the humming sound that left her lips after their kiss was one that she knew tyler was so used to hearing by now. any time he touched her the way he was now, the way he kissed her, the way he made her feel when it was just the two of them sharing moments of intimacy and passion and love. it was a sound that he was all too familiar with and the fact that he could make her do it in public had the brunette's cheeks turn a nice, soft rosy shade of pink. "just like that" she finally responded, almost breathless as she tried to catch it after their kiss.

"hey, i'm not that bad!" she argued, though she knew the truth behind those words. there were many things that lizzie devine was great at, and singing was certainly not one of them. she could remember nights that they spent in bed, just the two of them, his hands brushing against her growing belly as he sang some of his, and her, favorite songs to the baby that was growing inside. even now, when he thought she wasn't around or wasn't listening, and he would sit with their son and sing to him. these were moments that she cherished, moments that she would always remember. moments that made her love this man even more.

lizzie smiled when he agreed to the tree that she picked out, excited that the exchange went smoothly and they would be out of the cold quickly. she'd never made such an easy decision in her life, outside of the time tyler asked her to marry him and saying the words i do only a few short months later. she gave him a quick kiss before turning to the attendant and asking for him to wrap the tree. she turned to look at her husband and her smile grew wider as he agreed to a quick little bite just the three of them, though her smile turned to a blushed grin as he carried on. "tyler!" she giggled, leaning her body into his a little more, as if she could hide her blushing face against his chest. "i'm already feeling kind of warm now..." she whispered, just as he moved to purchase the tree so they could get out of there and head back to town.

ugh, i just love them so much!

@tyler devine
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll