dashboard
cbox quiet? try our discord
direct cbox link
left me
speechless
welcome to
avalon
gone inactive? post in character reactivation
it's august! it's summertime and the sun is shining!

Add Reply
New Poll

awards claim
doing stuff. things.6
kate, katie, lindsay, maggie, & naethey/them
goes by a bunch of hoors
probably drunk on all the alcohol
5829 posts
looks like a corgi, apparently
-
played by
badmins
avalon timethey/theminfinite
pm us here!mature status: -
town square city hall
awards claim
congratulations! you did it!
want to spice up your mini profile? good -- we can help you out! we have various categories that you can earn awards for, and all of them are based off what you're able to accomplish! browse through what we have so far and see what you can claim, set your sights on awards you want to attain, and make sure you check back often for new ones! to claim, just use the form below and post in this thread.

CODE
[dohtml]<b>character name:</b> <p><b>awards claiming:</b> <div class="listys"><a href="APPLICABLE LINK GOES HERE">award name here</a> (repeat above for extra awards)</div>[/dohtml]

activity awards
complete mini profile
is your mini profile 100% filled and looking like a bad-ass? then this is for you, you shiny little star. to claim this award just post below with links to the character account and the award name, and we'll check the profiles. (the only fields exempt from this are 'tracker', 'other', and 'partner' so make sure all the rest are filled (including birthday!) or no award will be given.)
I HAVE 1000 POSTS!
you do? 1000 - 2500 posts on your count lands you a bronze star trophy. post below with the character (or characters) profile links applicable and the award name.
I HAVE 2500 POSTS!
you do? 2500-5000 posts on your count lands you a silver star trophy. post below with the character (or characters) profile links applicable and the award name. (comes with a bronze star trophy for those without one)
I HAVE 5000 POSTS!
you do? 5000 posts or more on your count lands you a gold star trophy. post below with the character (or characters) profile links applicable and the award name. (comes with a bronze star and silver star trophy for those without one)
i was an invisionfree member!
you were? that's amazing and that shows so much dedication to lms that it's definitely award worthy! post here with a link to any character you played on the IF site, all the characters you currently play, and we'll hook you up!
I'VE BEEN IN AN AU!
you ventured into the wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff. congrats. when you and your traveling partner have 10+ posts in an alternate universe thread, you've earned this award.
I'VE TRAVELED OUTSIDE AVALON!
did you spread your wings outside the tiny town? fantastic. as soon as you and your rp partner hit 10+ posts in your thread, post here to claim your award.
I'VE TRAVELED IN TIME!
you hopped in a time machine and wrote in a thread that took place either in the past or the future? that's awesome! when you and your rp partner reach 10+ posts in your thread, post here to claim your award.
creation awards
i was made for a request!
so, we always bribe people to take our requests with cookies, love, fluff, affection, etc. but now, with this award, you get a shiny badge for everyone to see how awesome you are for fulfilling a request. be sure to link the thread of the request when you claim!
canon character
is your character a canon character? congratulations! we're so happy that you took one of our fabulous canon characters! post below with the character (or characters) applications applicable and the award name.
invisionfree character
was your character on the invisionfree site? that's an accomplishment that needs to be recognized! simply link us to their old app (you should be able to still log in onto the IF site) and their app here. (note: characters must have been in continuous play without any revamping.)
life milestone awards
i got engaged!
your character decided to tie the knot? awesome! if your character got engaged on lms, link us to a post mentioning it somewhere, either in character or out. (note: character must have been in play during the event.)
i got married!
did you character get hitched? wonderful! if your character got married on lms, link us to a post mentioning it somewhere, either in character or out. (note: character must have been in play during the event.)
i had a baby(s)!
your character had a baby (or babies)? well, congratulations! if your character has had a child(ren) on lms, link us to a post mentioning it somewhere, either in character or out. (note: character must have been in play during the event. one award per character, not per baby.)
i celebrated my birthday!
having your character pass a milestone and get another year older while they're on the board is always fun and impressive. make a note of it with this award, and link us to your mini-profile when you post!
i graduated!
if your character has finished either high school or college, or another school or program, while they've been on the site, here's an award for them!
development awards
i have a development thread!
no matter the type of development, as long as it's in our character development forum and has 5+ posts in it, you're golden for this award. be sure to link us to the thread when you claim.
i have an instagram!
you're a photography pro who can't eat unless until their food is on their feed. it's okay. we get it. and you get an award. link us to your instagram with 5+ posts.
i have a tinder!
are you getting carpal tunnel of the thumb from all your swiping? well, claim this award when you make your profile and rest your weary finger. but not for too long... don't wanna miss those matches.
i have a twitter!
tweet, tweet, motherfuckers. claim this when you have 5+ tweets on your profile. don't @ me.
event awards
WINTER ROULETTE 2014/2015
did you participate in the winter roulette challenge? this award is for you then. post below with the characters and a link to the thread they were in. (please note - this is a three-post minimum so don't claim if you only posted once or twice.)
NEW YEAR'S EVENT 2014/2015
did you participate in the 'happy new year, avalon' event? this award is for you then. post below with the characters and a link to the thread they were in (must be in that exact forum, not a normal new year's thread). (please note - this is a three-post minimum so don't claim if you only posted once or twice.)
VALENTINE'S GALA/AUCTION 2015
was your character put up for bid? did you have a thread in the valentine's gala? this award is for you! post below with the characters and a link to the auction and/or gala thread. (please note - if your character bid on someone else, they do not get this award. only if your character was put up for auction as a bachelor/bachelorette OR you had a thread in the gala forum. three post minimum.)
VALENTINE'S GIFTS 2015
did your character cave and buy a present for someone special in their lives this past valentine's day? post here with a link to the thread and you'll get a pretty little rose for being our special valentine.
#420 POT LEAVES, 2015
did you find all the pot leaves in the 2015 420 hunt? post here with a link to your accounts to collect your award and party on!
ENDLESS SUMMER
did your character wave goodbye to summer at one of avalon's seasonal events? if so, congrats! post below with a link to the thread they were in. (please note this has a three post minimum - you must have posted at least three times during the event to get the award.)
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!
avalon got spooky, did you? if you posted in either of the seasonal fall events, your character is eligible for this award! (please note this has a three post minimum - you must have posted at least three times during the event to get the award.)
EASTER EGG HUNT 2016
congrats if you dug through the site and found all the hidden easter eggs! you've earned yourself this cute lil award for your troubles.
BIRTHDAY CAKE HUNT 2017
did you find all the birthday cakes in the 2017 scavenger hunt? well done! post here with a link to each of your accounts to collect your award!
PLOTTING CHALLENGE 2017
did you participate in the 2017 plotting challenge? you go, glen coco! post here with a link to your plotting tracker to collect your award!
WORD A DAY CHALLENGE 2017
did participate in the 2017 word a day challenge? right on! post here with a link to your word tracker to collect your award!
SIX WORD STORIES
did you write a prompt for the six word story challenge? post here with a link to each of your prompt to collect your award!
ALL THREE BIRTHDAY CHALLENGES
did you participate in all three 2017 birthday challenges (plotting challenge, word challenge, six word story challenge)? we're impressed! post here with a link to each of your challenge entries to collect your award!
PARTY TUNES OF 2017
did you rock it out and include your party tune in our 2017 mini-profile? good for you! go ahead and collect this music note; it's the closest we've got to a grammy.
VALENTINE'S EVENT 2018
if you spoiled someone rotten this valentine's day, this award is for you. it's good for any of the different challenges within the event.
BANNER HUNT 2018
did you find all the party banners in the 2018 scavenger hunt? well done! post here with a link to each of your accounts to claim your award.
WORD COUNT CHALLENGE
did you write at least 6,000 words in april, 2018 for our birthday word count challenge? you did?! kudos to you! post here with a link to each of your accounts to claim your award.
WORD A DAY 2018
did you use all 30 of our difficult and uncommon words in our 2018 word a day challenge? color us impressed! post here with a link to each of your accounts to claim your award.
PLOTTING CHALLENGE 2018
did you participate in the 2018 plotting challenge? post here with links to a post made in a shipper by each of your individual characters you want to claim the award for.
MY FIRST CHARACTER
if you joined us for a stroll down memory lane in april, 2018 and shared a quick flashback to your very first character here on lms, post here with a link to your post in that thread to claim your award.
tumblr awards
TUMBLR SPOTLIGHT
was a character or wanted ad of yours spotlighted on the tumblr? congrats! post here with a link to the post they were spotlighted in and we'll hook you up with that little badge above.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll